At Ian Henry Financial Services Pty Ltd we provide you with the information and advice needed to help you control your financial future.
A 6 step process is used:
Gathering the Data
At our first meeting, we will provide you with a Financial Services Guide explaining what we can do for you. You will need to provide us with a list of your personal objectives, details of your current financial situation and any relevant information, so that we can offer you the most appropriate advice possible.
Identifying Your Goals
An integral part of the planning process for your financial plan is the identification of your goals and objectives.
You should consider:
- the income and asset levels you are seeking
- placing your investments in a secure manner
- future education expenses
- upgrading the family home
- protecting your occupational income through adequate death, disability and income protection and trauma cover.
- estate planning - put in place a will and appointing a power of attorney
- maintaining an agreed level of investment accessibility and flexibility
- maintaining your lifestyle
Identifying Financial Issues
We will assess your situation by using specialised modelling software and project your expected financial position based on different strategies.
Preparing Your Financial Plan
We will present you a plan with clearly identified recommendations relating to your goals and objectives. Any appropriate documents such as Product Disclosure Statements will also be included.
Implementing Your Plan
If you agree to proceed with our recommendations we will implement it on your behalf and assist you through the process.
Reviewing Your Plan
Ongoing services are a vital part of our relationship and can include:
- reviewing progress in achieving your financial goals and revising strategies as required
- investment portfolio valuations and reviews
- information on new investment and insurance opportunities
- ongoing communications and consultations